The School follows the curriculum of Samacheer Kalvi introduced by Tamil Nadu Government for Classes I-X and Higher Secondary State Board Syllabus for Classes XI & XII. The Programme of the school is charted out to impart education through systematic work schedule and effective techniques, through ENGLISH as Medium of Instruction.
SCHOOL WORKING HOUR
The day begins for Vidya Vikasini at 8.45 am
08.50am to 9.05 am – Morning Assembly
10.35am to 10.45am – Morning Break
12.15pm to 12.50pm – Lunch Interval
02.10pm to 2.20pm – Afternoon Break
4.00pm to 4.45pm – Special class for X & XII
Working Hours : 8.40am to 3.30pm
Lunch Break : 01.30pm to 2.00pm
(a) NURSERY SECTION
The Section has its own infrastructure and facilities within the campus and makes learning a pleasure .conceptual and Audio visual methodology of teaching apart from inclusive food habits and early spoken English are hallmark of this section.
(b) From I – X : AS PRESCRIBED BY THE TAMIL NADU MATRICULATION BOARD
|Language – English
(c)COURSES OFFERED FOR HIGHER SECONDARY PROGRAM
|Optional(Any one of the following groups)
1.Physics,Chemistry,Computer Science & Mathematics
2.Physics,Chemistry,Biology & Mathematics
3.Computer Science,Economics,Commerce & Accountancy
4.Business Maths,Economics,Commerce & Accountancy
It is a simple arithmetic count of 4 decades of educational service by the society,but tantamount to a giant leap in the annals of the school history. The results of both Matriculation Board Examination and Higher Secondary Board Examination, are testimonials to the commendable efforts of the dedicated teaches and the taught.
2014-15 exams was yet another exam results was a record breaking one with 1177/1200 being the 1st mark in class 12th ,497/500 being the 1st Mark in 10th with instantly State Rank Class III in Matric. and Hr.Sec.Board Examination.
Haritha M first Mark in 12th
Swathi S first Mark in 10th
We have secured a STATE RANK twice in Hindi,state highest in Tamil 99%(2012-2013) continuous centum results and good number of centum in all subjects every year. Quite a good number of students have been the toppers at the District Level in the Matric. and Hr.Sec. Board Examination.
Systematic work schedule,special coaching for low achievements,periodical tests/exams,strict evaluation,remedial classes and regular meeting with the parents of weak students & timely counseling help to go a long way to sustain success. In addition to this, guest lectures and training programmes are arranged for Classes X,XI & XII for career guidance and tips to face the Board examination with confidence & determination.
The Management, Staff and Students congratulate our distinguished Alumini .
Mr. Lakshmanan. A for securing All India 2nd Rank in Intermediate (IPC) Examination in May – 2018 .
We are proud of you Lakshmanan!
- Weekly special tests in all subjects between 8 to 9.30 a.m in different difficulty levels for X & XII std, on every Thursday.
- Seminar classes for the students,(by the students) enabling them to improve their communicative skills. In addition to this Communicative skills Classes have been arranged for the classes I to IX and XI to improve their communicative skills. Extra Coaching Class for X & XII between 5pm to 6pm.
- Special class between 8 to 8.45 a.m for X & XII(except on Thursday) and 4.00 to 4.45 p.m daily.
- FA(a) and FA(b) tests and slip tests for classes I to IX, help the teachers and taught to evaluate and assimilate their days work.
- Resource assistance to the children with learning disabilities in the specially designed resource room through qualified experts in this field.
Above everything, systematic work schedule, periodic assessments, unbiased evaluation, regular meetings with parents and providing necessary counseling, help to go towards success.
PROJECTS FOR THE YEAR 2015
SOLAR PANEL – Read more
- A solar panel has been installed atop our main school building to run motor which will pump raw water to over head tanks.
- This is our Contribution toward energy conversion and clean energy inline with Prime Minister’s call.
- A reverse osmosis plant ( RO plant) have been installed in our premises which treats the raw water to generate 3000Litres of drinking water per day. This has come as a huge relief to students and staff.
40 cameras have been installed in campus monitored by two closed circuit TV to keep a permanent eye on the activities going on inside in the campus at all times.