With positive intention of developing the four major competencies, the following programs are designed and practiced, apart from the following term wise internal assessment for all the classes from I to XII.
a. Listening and comprehending competency
- Assembly quiz in the classrooms.
b. Speaking Ability
- Assembly talk
- Oratorical competitions
c. Reading Skill
- News reading in the assembly.
- Individual reading of non- textual matters –daily during break time.
d. Art of writing
- One exclusive hand writing period per week for English and Tamil for standard I – V.
- Two periods per week for English hand writing by faculty from Green Garden Center for handwriting development for classes I – V.
- Slogan, Jingle writing and essay writing.
- Writing articles and sending paintings for “The Hindu” Young World Magazine.