The Students are expected to strictly adhere to the rules laid down by institution to maintain discipline:
- Reporting time for classes I to IX is 8.45am and for classes X and XII is 7.55am. Late coming is strictly prohibited.
- Late attendance entries are to be acknowledged by the parents.
- Students who are availing leave during forenoon session must meet the Principal/Vice Principal/Co-ordinator attending the afternoon session.
- Bringing Mobile Phones,Data Cards,Camera,Pen Drives,CDs to school by students will invite disciplinary action against them.
- Money transaction is strictly prohibited among students.
- Students are expected to converse only in English inside the Campus.
- Disrespect to teachers and disobedience will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Following Library rules is a must.
- Students are expected to bring lunch towel and spoon daily.
- Students have to move in single file along the corridors and on the ground.
- Students are advised to keep the campus clean.
- The following actions are considered sufficient reasons for the dismissal of any student.
a. Irregular attendance.
b.Indulging in any kind of malpractice in tests/examinations.
c. Disrespect to teachers,school authorities and school properties.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Students are not permitted to use two wheeler motor vehicles.
- Any school property is to be respected and maintained properly.
- Students are allowed to converse only in English except in languages classes.
- GOVERNMENT DECLARED HOLIDAYS WILL BE HOLIDAYS ONLY and the school will remain closed. phone calls will not be entertained and the school will remain closed.
- A minimum attendance of 95% is requires for promotion.
- Absent without leave letter will be considered as absent only.
- Consecutive absent for 10 days without leave letter entails removal of name from the roll.
- If a student is absent on ground of ill health, and it exceeds 3 days, the leave letter should be sent first and the medical certificate should be submitted when the student joins again.
- Absence on the re-opening day is not permitted as it may lead to removal of students name from the roll.
- Students affected by infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend the school till recovery.
ASSIGNMENTS, TESTS AND EXAMINATIONS
- Slip tests, regular weekly assignments, monthly tests and special tests(for X and XII)will be conducted to find out the students understanding and application ability.
- If X, XI, XII students are absent for any one of the exams (Thursday tests/ Mid Term tests / Terminal Exams / Revision Exams) they have to report to the Principal the very next day along with their parents before entering the class.
- A separate minimum pass mark in science practicals is requied for classes X,XI &XII.
- Answer papers of all the examinations except that of annual examination will be sent for parent’s perusal and signature.
- Minimum 40% in each subject qualifies a student eligible for rank and promotion to the next class.
- There is no provision for RE-TEST or EXAMINATION, unless it is warranted and approved by the Principal.
OPEN HOUSE PROGRAMME (PROGRESS REPORT ISSUE)
- Parents are requested to collect the progress card on the dates specified after each terminal examination along with their wards .Students must come in green/ brown uniform.
- Only Parents can collect the report cards and not their representatives.
- Parents can meet and discuss with the teachers concerned of all subjects on these days.
- Parents should carefully go through the marks and comments/ suggestions given by the teachers and do the needful for improving their ward’s performance and co-operate with the teachers for better achievement.
- The report card of classes VI to X should be returned to the class teachers within three days after the issue, with parent’s signature.